Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Christopher Ritter
Christopher Ritter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orchard Park, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopedics. Christopher Ritter is affiliated with Erie County Medical Center, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital and Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. He speaks English.
Christopher Ritter has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
Christopher Ritter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Orchard Park, NY 0.01 mi33
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Orchard Park, NY 0.01 mi12
Orchard Park, NY 0.01 mi19