A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ritter, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Trauma Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ritter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ritter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ritter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Ritter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ritter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.