A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ritter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ritter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ritter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Ritter practice?
Dr. Christopher Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.