A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ritter, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Trauma Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ritter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ritter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ritter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Ritter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.