A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sanders is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sanders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sanders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Sanders practice?
Dr. Christopher Sanders practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Family Medicine near Attleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Attleboro, MA.
See Attleboro Internists, Attleboro Cardiologists, and Attleboro Family Physicians.