A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Sullivan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Sullivan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Sullivan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Sullivan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.