Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Wallace
Dr. Christopher Wallace, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT, with another office in Weatogue, CT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Wallace is affiliated with Iredell Memorial Hospital and Lexington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Wallace has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Dr. Christopher Wallace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Arni Kristjansson
Farmington, CT 0.10 mi15
Dr. Mary Sanders
Farmington, CT 0.10 mi34
Dr. Katalin Ferenczi
Farmington, CT 0.10 mi22