Dr. Christopher Warner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Warner?

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Grea great doctor!

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Best OB/GYN ever!!!!!!!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I WOULDNT CHANGE FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD HE SAVED MY LIFE

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Best OBGYN in the Washington DC area. I been going to him for 12 years and have followed him all over DC throughout the years.

very professional

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Because of his professionalism, Dr. Warner is faced with many challenges being an ob/gyn doctor. Many women ask many questions and he does his best to answer each one. His patients emotional feelings and health is a number one priority to him. People may think his line of question are strange, but remember women tell their doctors things they don't tell their partners. When my daughter introduced me to Dr. Warner at Howard University hospital, I have been a long time patient of his ever since. He has shown me care and compassion to my feelings about my health. This man is very professional and a excellent doctor like him is hard to find. I truly recommend Dr. Warner to all women.

The Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on June 10th, 2012

Dr. Warner Is A Phenomenal Doctor, And His Staff Are So Sweet & Nice! I Recommend Dr. Warner To Every Female I Know That Is Looking For A Doctor. I Wouldn't Trade Dr. Warner For Any Other Doctor! Thank You Dr. Warner For Being Such A Great Doctor And Having Such A Nice Staff.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

All I'm Going To Say Is, Dr. Warner Is An Amazing Doctor! His Staff Is Great Too.

Concerned

Posted on December 26th, 2011

Dr. Warner is a very friendly and charismatic person. Dr Warner's M street office is very nice and his staff is pleasant as well. My wife's pregnancy was confirm by Dr. Warner, upon informing her of her pregnancy Dr Warner asked my wife if she wanted to keep the baby or have it aborted. I found this to be very disturbing. My wife has been placed on bed rest at WHC by Dr. Warner due to pregnancy complications. She has been in the hospital for almost a month now and has not spoken with Dr. Warner once regarding her status and why she is being held. He only speaks to the hospital staff when they have inquires. She is very upset about this and doesn't understand his blatant refusal to speak with her. I try to keep her in high spirits. The doctor's at WHC have expressed the same concern regarding his actions. Dr. Warner has a great attitude and winning personality, but if you are a high risk patient stay far a way, because he will ! My wife is currently making efforts to change her doctor to a WHC physician since she has been dealing with them sole.

The Best

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr. Warner was my doctor when I was pregnant with my daughter. I told him the pain I was in and he set up a date for me to get induced && he even showed up there to deliver my baby! the whole time I was pushing he was there cheering. When u go to his office he takes personal time with you and doesn't rush you, and any questions you have he is there to answer them. Everything is pretty good, the office is nice and clean, there is only ONE downfall, if u call the doctors the day of your appointment u have to pay a 25 dollar no show fee which to me is crazy because I tried explaining to them that my baby was sick and I could'nt take her out the house at 3 months, but they dont care about that. HMM but Dr. Warner I love his way of working. ps he is cute! =]

Posted on February 7th, 2011

I love Dr.Warner he is awesome. But because he is so awesome and every woman in the dmv is always pregnant its hard to get an appointment for an emergency. Overall the staff is nice and he gives you one on one time and you dont feel rushed!

Uncompassionate and Unprofessional

Posted on September 10th, 2010

My wife was a patient of Dr. Warner's in Washington, DC. When she became pregnant while posted to a U.S. Embassy in Africa, Dr. Warner first took an appointment to provide a pre-natal exam one month in advance of a planned visit by my wife to Washington. He then cancelled the appointment two days before her trip citing the fact that he would not have access to her throughout her pregnancy. She called him to ask him to reconsider, but he refused to talk to her on the phone. This comes after enduring constant problems with billing with Warner's unprofessional staff while living in Washington, DC.

a wonderful doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

My oveall experience with Dr. Werner has been excellent i think he's the best i have a problem with his staff though. But i override that because they dont matter as long as i get my appointment and the right diagnosis thats all that matter to me he's excellent to be a male doctor i would recommend him to anybody.