Overall Review

3.6

October 27th, 2016
Inept professional
Dr. Williams is all about the money. He performed lasik surgery, even though I was a poor candidate for it. It required a subsequent adjustment. This hastened the onset of cataracts. He performed the surgery with an incorrectly sized lens, again requiring a second procedure. He shouldn't be allowed to practice.

May 27th, 2015
Good feeling about the doctor, the office, the staff

February 17th, 2015
HAD TO GET A CORNEAL REPLACEMENT AFTER A BOTCHED CATERACT SURGERY BY DR WILLIAMS

October 8th, 2014
Patient Satisfaction
Dr. Williams failed to introduce himself and seemed put off when I asked his name before he touched me in the darkened exam room. I also asked the name of the person who was observing him which apparently annoyed him. When he began my eye exam, he yawned in my face twice without apology or excusing himself. When I inquired if there was a new baby or something the answer was no. He had simply gotten up early to work out. They were really big yawns where I could count his teeth. When I asked why he wrote some information in my records that confused me, he refused to explain it. I ended up seeing another doctor who was pleasant, professional and awake enough to see what this doctor couldn't.

November 7th, 2012
Cateract surgery
Dr Williams has no concern with your time. We wait for over an hour or two depending on the day. He does not speak directly to my father because he is hard of hearing and he doesnt bother trying. He did both of his eyes for cateract surgery and left him blind in one eye and blurred vision in the other. He has no concern for the vision deficit and told him that this the best he can do and all he wanted was to be able to check the back of the eye.

June 11th, 2012
I was very nervous about having my surgery done, however Dr. Williams put my mind at ease, he explained the procedure to me, in detail, and there were no surprises the day of my surgery. Since my surgery a few years back, my vision has been 20/20 and I have absolutely NO complaints. Thank God for people like Dr. Williams! My fiancee is a former NHL Goalie, and I have him coming down from Canada to have Dr. Williams do his surgery as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Williams, or his staff!!

February 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor - Wait was Unacceptable
I had a follow-up appointment and my appointment was for 2:30 (I arrived at 2:15). I sat next to an elderly woman whose appt was for 2:15. The waiting room was packed. I had to take a half day vacation from work so I make another appt for 5:00 to give myself plenty of time to make it approx 30 minutes away. After asking at 3:30 when the doctor would see me, I was told 10 minutes. The elderly lady was still sitting next to me. I was called back at 3:40, before the lady with the 2:15 appt. I finally saw the doctor at 4:30. Needless to say, I didn't make it to my 5:00 appt. The wait was disrespectful of my time and I really like Dr. Williams, but I can't go somewhere that has no respect for my time.

September 27th, 2011
Fabulous Eye Doctor
Dr. Chris Williams is one of the best eye doctors and surgeons. He fixed a problem I had with another eye doctor. Thank god for him and his staff.

December 20th, 2010
Great and caring Doctor
Dr. Williams is a great eye doctor who has true concern for your individualized needs. Been seeing him for the past 8 years. He always seems genuinely concerned and is always smiling. Longer wait time in his Chester office as opposed to his Media office. Definitely reccomended

January 5th, 2009
I have been treated by Dr. Williams since 1995. I recommed him to anyone who wants a great top notch eye Dr. I also travel 1 1/2 - 2 hrs. to see this Dr.