Ophthalmologists
30 Medical Center Blvd
Ste 104
Chester, PA 19013
610-874-5261
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Cateract surgery  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

Dr Williams has no concern with your time. We wait for over an hour or two depending on the day. He does not speak directly to my father because he is hard of hearing and he doesnt bother trying. He did both of his eyes for cateract surgery and left him blind in one eye and blurred vision in the other. He has no concern for the vision deficit and told him that this the best he can do and all he wanted was to be able to check the back of the eye.

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

I was very nervous about having my surgery done, however Dr. Williams put my mind at ease, he explained the procedure to me, in detail, and there were no surprises the day of my surgery. Since my surgery a few years back, my vision has been 20/20 and I have absolutely NO complaints. Thank God for people like Dr. Williams! My fiancee is a former NHL Goalie, and I have him coming down from Canada to have Dr. Williams do his surgery as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Williams, or his staff!!

|  Great Doctor - Wait was Unacceptable  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I had a follow-up appointment and my appointment was for 2:30 (I arrived at 2:15). I sat next to an elderly woman whose appt was for 2:15. The waiting room was packed. I had to take a half day vacation from work so I make another appt for 5:00 to give myself plenty of time to make it approx 30 minutes away. After asking at 3:30 when the doctor would see me, I was told 10 minutes. The elderly lady was still sitting next to me. I was called back at 3:40, before the lady with the 2:15 appt. I finally saw the doctor at 4:30. Needless to say, I didn't make it to my 5:00 appt. The wait was disrespectful of my time and I really like Dr. Williams, but I can't go somewhere that has no respect for my time.

|  Fabulous Eye Doctor  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Chris Williams is one of the best eye doctors and surgeons. He fixed a problem I had with another eye doctor. Thank god for him and his staff.

|  Great and caring Doctor  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

Dr. Williams is a great eye doctor who has true concern for your individualized needs. Been seeing him for the past 8 years. He always seems genuinely concerned and is always smiling. Longer wait time in his Chester office as opposed to his Media office. Definitely reccomended

|  Took care of patient on a Sunday  |  show details
by robert m at Insider Pages on Jun 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My wife had a procedure done to her eyes and was experiencing some problems. She called Dr. Williams service as this was on a Sunday. He cal...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Jan 5th, 2009

I have been treated by Dr. Williams since 1995. I recommed him to anyone who wants a great top notch eye Dr. I also travel 1 1/2 - 2 hrs. to see this Dr.