A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Woodard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodard
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Woodard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Woodard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Arnold Woodard MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Woodard practice?
- Dr. Christopher Woodard has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Woodard practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.