Family Physicians
2950 S Elm Pl
Ste 120
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
918-451-5191
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  .  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I recommend Dr Abshere to anyone. He was both my Husbands and my Dr for quite a few years. He was assigned to us thru insurance when the Dr we had left the practice ( a Dr we were never really satisfied with )So we were unsure of what we were in for. He was the best. My husband had a stroke at an early age which triggered panic attacks. Dr Abshere watched him like a hawk. Made sure he just didnt prescribe something to get him in and out. I believe he saved his life as well as our marraige. Probably could not have dealt with those attacks all these years. My Mother came to live with us and she went to Dr Abshere as well. She absolutely loved him. She has since passed, and Unfortunatly, we moved out of state. We use Dr Abshere as our standard when choosing new Drs here. We know how we are supposed to be treated and if they cant or their staff cannot, we move on to someone else. You just dont find Drs like him everywhere

|  Opinions and morals  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr. Abshere always shakes my hand, and is always friendly. He was totally ineffective at fixing the notoriously long phone time, and did not appear to be concerned with that on a personal level. Now that problem is resolved, and there is a larger one. He tried to impose his morality on my family and our medical care with regards to the HPV vaccine, and I find that to be highly unprofessional and inappropriate. He refused to provide me any information on it, responding that it "is only to protect against things people shouldn't be doing anyway.' Although we have been patients for years, we will be finding a new doctor now.

|  Great Bedside Manner  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2009

Very thoughtful, always takes time to listen to all the problems and discuss alternatives. Very little wait time. Got his name through insurance, and have seen him for 6 years. I think he is great!