A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Abularrage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Abularrage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abularrage
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abularrage Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Abularrage, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Abularrage graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Abularrage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Abularrage MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Abularrage practice?
- Dr. Christopher Abularrage has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Abularrage practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.