A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Abularrage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Abularrage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abularrage
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abularrage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Abularrage, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Abularrage graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Abularrage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Abularrage MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Abularrage practice?
- Dr. Christopher Abularrage has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Abularrage practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.