Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Abularrage
Dr. Christopher Abularrage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Abularrage is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Heart and Vascular Institute and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. Dr. Abularrage has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Abularrage has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Christopher Abularrage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Eric Jelin
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Aladdin Hassanein
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. William Baumgartner
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi35