Dr. Christopher Adams MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017
Always a great experience with this office!
I know that some have had a bad experience with Dr. Adams office help in the past. I had a visit yesterday and everyone was more than helpful and pleasant! Dr. Adams is always more than helpful. Having Lupus, Ostio, and RA makes for a lot of bad days. But, I can say this past year has been so muck better. All thanks to him and his staff. Thank you all!

September 3rd, 2013
I've seen the previous comments about his staff. In the past I would have agreed with these remarks. But he has made a change in his staff and it is much better. I now get responses when I call the nurse.

June 4th, 2011
Dr. Adams
I was real impressed with his ability to be proffesional and have a good bedside manner. I would reccomend him.

April 13th, 2011
Adams is a great doctor
Adams is a great doctor but his staff and Nurses leave a lot to be desired. They NON-RESPONSIVE to calls and faxes. PLEASE do something about your staff.

December 29th, 2010
Staff- Incompetent or Overworked?
I love Dr. Adams. I think he's a wonderful doctor. But his ability to be a great doctor is hampered by his nursing and other support staff. They are terrible. If you call about a health problem you might get a call back and you might not. Once I had to mention the Medical Board to get a call back and I shouldn't have to do that. Recently another doctor sent something to Dr Adams. It is clear that the correspondence was placed in my file without anybody reading it, because it concerned toxicity of a drug the doctor had placed me on. I kept waiting for them to call and make sure I'd quit taking it, but they never did. When I went to my next appointment, I was scheduled to see the Physician's Assistant. It was clear nobody had still looked at my file, because the nurse came in and asked if I was having any problems - I said yes, and told her and she went out and the doctor came in - nobody mentioned what happened to the PA - he knew they'd screwed up and the situation with me was serious . But he shouldn't have been in this situation to begin with.Also, I do not let his phlebotomist touch me. She got in a hurry one day and her first reaction was to tell me she "had to stick me" in the wrist. I told her no, she wasn't going to do that, because it hurts like you wouldn't believe. If she'd taken her time, she'd have found someplace else, but she was not going to do that, she'd rather hurt me. So I go across the street.In conclusion, Dr. Adams has a lot of incompetent people working for him that might get him into real trouble one day and I'd advise him to do something about it.

February 5th, 2009
wonderful doctor he is just so busy it is very hard to get an appointment

February 22nd, 2016