A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Addis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Addis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Addis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Addis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Addis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Addis practice?
Dr. Christopher Addis practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.