A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Addis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Addis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Addis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Addis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher T Addis MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Addis practice?
- Dr. Christopher Addis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Addis practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.