Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Adubor
Dr. Christopher Adubor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adubor is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, Saint Joseph's Medical Center and Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Adubor has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Adubor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, NY.
Dr. Vanessa Buot
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Mount Vernon, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Dongsoo Kim
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Mount Vernon, NY 0.03 mi35
Dr. Francis Agbonkpolo
Mount Vernon, NY 0.05 mi32