A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ahmad, Orthopedic Surgery-Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ahmad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Ahmad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ahmad practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Tarrytown, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.