A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Aho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Aho, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Aho, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Aho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aho has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Aho MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Aho practice?
- Dr. Christopher Aho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Aho practices Neurological Surgery near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Whittier Neurological Surgeons.