A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Aho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Aho, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Aho, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Aho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aho has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Aho practice?
Dr. Christopher Aho practices Neurological Surgery near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Whittier Neurological Surgeons.