Dr. Christopher Aho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2015
Great results with Dr. Aho!
Dr. Aho did my surgery and was awesome! Couldn't of gotten better results. He did a laminectomy on me and removed a spinal cord tumor. He's not a man of many words when you meet him in the office, but don't let that deter you! He is an awesome surgeon! And if you have the option of your surgery to be at PIH Hospital, go there! Wonderful hospital and staff!!

September 5th, 2011
Saved my life.
Dr. Aho drilled a hole in my head peered around through his microscope and put in some little titanium clips to repair a ruptured anuerysm. I went home a few weeks later. I can do everything I used to do. He saved my life. Say what you will about his bedside manner and his office staff... whatever... I (or my insurance) wasn't paying him for some nice chit-chat... he "got under the hood" and took care of the problem.Thanks Doctor A.

May 4th, 2011
Horrible
I waited for over an hour to be told I needed surgery. My surgery went smoothly, but I am no better off and he was absolutely certain he could fix it. And I have been told he writes his own reviews on these websites. Don't trust him.

December 18th, 2010
unsucsessfull
its quite obvious that dr. Aho is a great Dr. going by his awards at his age n his ratings but im not one of the sucsessful cases. i had 4 fusions n a a disc replacement or im not quite sure what was done 2 my disc bcause i DIDNT UNDERSTAND. its my oppion that DR. Aho still has yrs. ahead of him b 4 he compassionatly learns how to grow a better BED SIDE MANNER with patients that may have 2 b told things 2 times or may need his help in other areas that involve medical but paper. I have had 5 back surgeries (4 not done by AHO) the 5th by AHO n he was SOOOOOOO sure he could do it. well im left the same way as b 4 the surgery. i understand not everyone can b helped.I

August 21st, 2010
Dr. Aho is the MOST AMAZING MIRACLE WORKER IN THE HISTORY of the WORLD!!!!!! I would do ANYTHING for him He is my idol who changed my life in the BEST way EVER!!!!! My life was FILLED with EXCRUCIATING PAIN for years, and he fixed my back to rescue me from my life of torture and horror!!!!! MAY HE LIVE FOREVER (in order to help those in need)!!!!!!!

June 7th, 2010
Dr. Aho performed my complex back surgery at Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital in Whittier 2 1/2 years ago. His diagnosis was accurate, his surgery was very successful, the information he gave both before and after was very helpful. The followup was detailed, and my recovery has been absolutely complete. I have recommended him to at least a dozen of my friends.

April 3rd, 2010
i felt very comfortable
I would like my wait time to be shorter

November 8th, 2009
Dr. Aho did my complex back surgery with excellent results. His diagnosis was accurate, his information was thorough, and the followup was detailed and attentive. Many people have requested a recommendation because of my excellent recovery, and I have been happy to give my satisfaction with him.

September 17th, 2009
My Back Surgeon Hero
My experience with Dr. Aho was over threeyears ago, and I still give him as a referral to my friends and family. I felt very comforting with Dr. Aho, and everything he told me about the surgery was no surprise. Sometimes, I forget that I had surgery. Dr. Aho has a wonderful and caring bedside manner.

June 17th, 2009
Excellent results from my complex back surgery. Dr. Aho is skilled, listens, and the follow-up is very thorough.

March 19th, 2009
I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Aho and found him to be very professional, skilled and exceptionally caring. He was always gracious and took time to explain every procedure. My surgery was a complete success and I would recommend him to anyone experiencing severe spinal problems.

February 12th, 2009
Uncaring Doctor
Would not prescribe medicine for severe back pain. Told me to visit a pain specialist for a prescription. This doctor made a lot of money from me and I am still in pain!