Dr. Christopher Aiken, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Aiken diagnosed me and wrote me a prescription. He was only concerned with drugging me and getting me out the door as soon as possible. He never mentioned cognitive behavioral therapy (just as important if not more important than medication in my case), supplements, diet, sleep, light therapy, support groups, alternative therapies, genetic testing, etc. His bedside manner was poor. He made me feel like I was wasting his time. I sincerely hope he treats other people better than he treated me. I'm sorry I wasted my time and money.

|  Thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2014

Dr. Aiken did not just focus on meds but spent time to help me understand my diagnosis and helped me learn what I can do on my own to help recover. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He uses a lot of rating scales and is very thorough – this paid off in the end as it helped identify meds that I needed and helped me get off the ones I didn’t.

|  Kind, caring, and compassionate - Chris B. Aiken  |  show details
by Rita G. Livengood on Jun 26th, 2014

With kindness, caring, compassion, and a monitored and accurate regime of medications, Dr. Aiken has increased my quality of life from a 1 to 10.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

dangerous!! recommended something that could interact with something else I take does not listen with side effect issues and if your'e sensitive to drugs does not take that into consideration very soft spoken but its a show I think

|  A winner  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2010

Young, smart, knowledgeable. Up on the latest findings, uses a variety of modalities, including nutrition, light, therapy. He now has a new office building and a staff of Physician's Assitant, nurse and counselors.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Doing Great on Feb 10th, 2009

Dr. Aiken is fairly young (30s) and very up to date on the latest treatments, medications, etc. His training was at Yale and Duke and he is just plain smart. He is open to using many treatment modalities, such as light, mindfulness, nutrition.

|  Recommended  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 12th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Aiken has a gentle manner that makes people feel comfortable. He is as knowledgable in his field as they come. He sets a plan for your...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com