Dr. Christopher Aiken MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

June 30th, 2015
Dr. Aiken and the staff here are great!
Outstanding doctor and staff who have cared and gone out of their way to help me!

May 10th, 2015
Dr. Aiken works with a great team and helped me and my family understand how to recover

February 24th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor!
This doctor, while not taking so much the role of a psychotherapist, has definitely made a difference in my life. He is by far one of the most intelligent and compassionate doctors I have had treat me. I do not want to feel "interrogated" like some other psychiatrists have made me feel. I have never felt like some number on a piece of paper that is simply sent a computer generated statement without a care in the world. His office does mail bills - but he and his staff are extremely compassionate and helpful and caring! His appointments are generally shorter and more focused on the medical aspects of psychiatry but he briefly covers psychology as well - even though he offers therapy at the same location (but does not personally give the counseling sessions to my knowledge). I think that for trauma where a patient can be "rebuilding" may benefit from the way he schedules appointments rather than excessive therapy appointments which can be in the long term possibly good, but we all know that in the long term it's not in a psychiatrist's office that one is healed. Dr. Aiken seems to encourage patients to live their lives healthier, happier, and recover in a positive light. To me, he clearly seems to care about the patient's wishes as well (& integrates them as much as he can). I have always been treated with dignity and respect by this doctor and his staff. I do not believe I could have possibly found better than the care I have received under Dr. Aiken! Thank you! =).

August 31st, 2014
Thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate
Dr. Aiken did not just focus on meds but spent time to help me understand my diagnosis and helped me learn what I can do on my own to help recover. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He uses a lot of rating scales and is very thorough – this paid off in the end as it helped identify meds that I needed and helped me get off the ones I didn’t.

June 26th, 2014
Kind, caring, and compassionate - Chris B. Aiken
With kindness, caring, compassion, and a monitored and accurate regime of medications, Dr. Aiken has increased my quality of life from a 1 to 10.

October 23rd, 2011
worst experience I have had.

March 29th, 2010
A winner
Young, smart, knowledgeable. Up on the latest findings, uses a variety of modalities, including nutrition, light, therapy. He now has a new office building and a staff of Physician's Assitant, nurse and counselors.

February 10th, 2009
Highly recommended
Dr. Aiken is fairly young (30s) and very up to date on the latest treatments, medications, etc. His training was at Yale and Duke and he is just plain smart. He is open to using many treatment modalities, such as light, mindfulness, nutrition.