A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Aland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Aland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Aland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aland graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Aland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Martin Aland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Aland practice?
- Dr. Christopher Aland has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Aland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Orthopedic Surgeons.