A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Aland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Aland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aland
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Aland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Aland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aland graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Aland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Martin Aland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Aland practice?
- Dr. Christopher Aland has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Aland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.