A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Allen practice?
Dr. Christopher Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montgomery, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Pine Bush, NY.
See Montgomery Obstetricians & Gynecologists.