A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Amato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Amato, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Amato graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Amato has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Amato practice?
Dr. Christopher Amato practices Pediatrics near Gibbsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Laurel Springs, NJ.
See Gibbsboro Pediatricians.