A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Anago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Anago, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anago graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Anago has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Chukwuemeka Anago MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Anago practice?
- Dr. Christopher Anago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Anago practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.