Dr. Christopher Andrew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Fantastic office, staff amazing. Doctor is great and spends time with you so worth the wait.

February 26th, 2013
Poor, poor, poor
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Nor his office. I had to wait 5 weeks to get in. When I did, I got there 15 minutes early. I was brought back to a room quickly but then sat there for over an hour. I eventually picked up my stuff and started to walk out when he finally came in. His care was not impressive. I paid my copay and left. Now I get a bill from Mercy. Apparently that is Mercy property and he has an arrangement with them that going to see Dr. Andrew is on their property and now I have a hospital charge of $230. It would have been good if when the appointment was made, this was mentioned. I could have went elsewhere, paid gas, and came out ahead. Not only would I not refer this doctor to my friends, I am calling my referral doctor and telling him the same.

February 19th, 2013
Favorite Neurologist
It took a while for me to find a neurologist who could help me after my accident, and this Doctor was perfect with me. Very gentle, caring and understanding. He is very personable, and is very thoughtful of my circumstances. It has always been nerve-wracking for me to see doctors in the past, but he makes it very easy and comfortable. I'm always so overwhelmed when I come in, but the staff is gentle and patient with me and they settle my nerves quickly. He is so gentle that I can be honest and open about how I'm feeling and I have no regrets when I leave, knowing that we've covered everything. I just wish I lived closer. So far he has been worth the drive from Topeka to Carthage though. The only thing I would appreciate is follow-up calls, it would hold me accountable to take care of myself by scheduling check-ups with him, I still have a hard time doing that, but I have no excuse not to if they call me here and there to schedule a follow-up appointment.

September 30th, 2011
pationt
I had seen several Dr.s knowing there was something wrong with me. Either they just were not listening or not knowledgeable enough to even try to find out what was wrong. Dr. Andrew listened did tests and found I was suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. I am doing much better and will always be thankful to Dr. Andrew for taking the time to figure what was wrong and do what he can to make my quality of life as best it can be. Dr. Andrew is really a GREAT Dr. and his staff is wonderful too

July 12th, 2011
I have had severe pain and problems with headaches for hte last 10 years. Dr. Andrew spent time with me and took care and answered all of my questions. very caring.

December 16th, 2010
no good
my husband saw Dr. Andrews several yrs back, he was having seizures and head aches, he was 35 at the time. He was dx with epilepsy, when we questioned that and asked for an MRI we were told NO, it was not needed. Then after a while the pain was so bad we would have to take him to the ER, where he was becoming known as a "drug seeker" We finally saw a different dr in the area who did an MRI, it was found out that my husband had a GleoBlastoma Multiformum, an inoperatble brain tumor. He past away 26 after he was dxed