A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Angelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Angelo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Angelo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Samuel Angelo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Angelo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Angelo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Angelo practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.