A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Angelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Angelo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angelo
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Angelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Angelo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Samuel Angelo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Angelo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Angelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Angelo practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.