A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Annunziata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Annunziata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annunziata
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Annunziata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Annunziata, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Annunziata graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Annunziata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Curk Annunziata MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Annunziata practice?
- Dr. Christopher Annunziata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Annunziata practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.