A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Annunziata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Annunziata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annunziata
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Annunziata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Annunziata, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Annunziata graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Annunziata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Curk Annunziata MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Annunziata practice?
- Dr. Christopher Annunziata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Annunziata practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.