Dr. Christopher Aoki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 12th, 2015
Awful! Did not offer anything except Zofran for constant nausea & vomiting! Horrible. Not helpful! Obvious he didn't become a doctor to help people!

August 6th, 2014
I'd recommend this Dr. Chris to anyone.
Doctor literally saved my son's life when a food bolus impaction brought us in to Queens E.R. The only negative ratings in this review are directed to Queens E.R. policy which denies patients the right to have their specialist come in to consult and treat when the patient is overtly emergent and needing surgery etc. to be well. This Doc was unknown to us but thankfully a great nurse Karol in the ER knew he was on-call and she directed us to keep on the Record the fact that Dr. Trissy Chun, M.D. in the E.R. was purposefully not called this kind Dr. Chris who saved my son's life because Dr. Chun was offended that her idea of us using a diet coke and other fizzy remedies to achieve the removal of a large piece of impacted chicken bigger than a silver dollar. Dr. Chris is already following up on my son's progress post surgery and our family will always be grateful to him for his Aloha and great interest/care in my son's surgery and recovery.