A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Aou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Aou, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aou graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
- American Thoracic Society
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Aou practice?
Dr. Christopher Aou practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Family Physicians.