A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Aou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Aou is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Aou, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aou graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
- American Thoracic Society
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Shunching Aou DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Aou practice?
- Dr. Christopher Aou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Aou practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Fullerton Primary Care Doctors.