A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Apostol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Apostol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Apostol, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Apostol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Apostol DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Apostol practice?
- Dr. Christopher Apostol has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Apostol practices Family Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Family Physicians.