A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Apostol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Apostol, Doctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apostol
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Apostol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Apostol, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Apostol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Apostol DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Apostol practice?
- Dr. Christopher Apostol has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Apostol practices Family Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Primary Care Doctors.