Dr. Christopher Apostol DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 7th, 2016
Non condescending physician.
Dr Apostol will give you the facts without sugar coating. He is concise and thorough in his examinations which I appreciate. I have found my GP and very happy with him. The office staff is another story.

June 10th, 2013
HALLELUJAH!
I am so excited and blessed to find a doctor (and staff) who are truly "walking the talk" of their commitment to Jesus! Their beliefs are not rammed down anyone's throat, nor would you feel judged or condemned if you weren't a believer and had him as a doctor. God's love had permeated that office and I know all are blessed who go there. It is so nice to have a doctor who is willing to take time and answer your questions and address your concerns. Awesome!

July 31st, 2012
wonderful doctor
dr. apostle is a super and very caring doctor. in fact he saved my life! if you must wait a little while, he is truly worth the wait.

August 6th, 2011
Keep Looking
If you're looking for a family doctor, keep looking. He is inconsiderate, very weak at diagnosing any issue and is an overall rude person. Keep looking!!!!

June 9th, 2011
awful
Terrible, inconsiderate staff. Lack of knowledge of all areas of the practice and customer service. Adversarial demeanor with patients..ALWAYS.Dr. won't return phone calls. We are treated like dopes with 8th grade educations. Nurses are untruthful in reporting conversations to Dr. Dr. doesn't care...a lot of CYA.They lost 3 patients today. Mean-spirited vengeful people.

December 22nd, 2010
Wishing
I had met Dr. Apostol and was looking forward to being his patient. I arrived for my first appointment and after waiting for quite awhile, I was told that Dr. Apostol had an emergency with another patient . I was asked if I would see another doctor and I agreed. Now I can't get away from the other doctor since she ordered a mammogram for me. I have questions regarding a follow-up mammogram I must now have and get blown off by staff who usually say they just don't know but BTW, Apostol is still my PCP. What a nightmare. I wish I had said no to the switcheroo...now I am stuck and don't really have a doctor.

May 1st, 2010
Good doctor...
overbooked scheduling....long wait timesgood bedside manner, good followup care