Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Appleton
Dr. Christopher Appleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Appleton is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Arizona and Mayo Clinic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Appleton has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Appleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Diana Franco Corso
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Terrence Adam
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. William Freeman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi36