A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Arant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Arant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arant
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Arant, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arant graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bill Arant FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Arant practice?
- Dr. Christopher Arant has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Arant practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Cardiologists.