A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Arant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Arant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Arant, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arant graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bill Arant FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Arant practice?
- Dr. Christopher Arant has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Arant practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA and Woodland, AL.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Cardiologists.