A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Arant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Arant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Arant, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arant graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Arant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Arant practice?
Dr. Christopher Arant practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA and Woodland, AL.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Cardiologists.