A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Arnold, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Allen Arnold DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Christopher Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Arnold practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons and Fayetteville Surgeons.