Dr. Christopher Ash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Ash?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Ash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2016

One of the best,caring,compassionate drs.that knows his stuff! Highly recommend..

January 23rd, 2016

dad of someone he botched up

Stay away, if something goes wrong he will never show up. Our son had his appendix removed with terrible results., Heavy internal bleed and lost a semester of college, due to being in intensive care and bed ridden. He has never discussed with the parents or the patient. Always out of the office , other than 10 minutes after the surgery, when he stated everything was fine. NEVER did a follow up after surgery, even though our son was in intensive care for 3 days following surgery and another day in a regular hospital room!

November 14th, 2015

Necrotizing faciitis

This Man saved my life. I had necrotizing faciitis. ..in my leg..was very serious condition. He operated on me took five pounds of flesh from my leg ..removed infected area. And took excellent care of me. And all of his medical surgeon trainees were awesome. I loved them all!! 73 percent of people that have this die or loose a limb..I did not..I have fully recovered. .I had a great nurse at home also..my sis Amy! ! I had a great support system. But truly I would trust this man any day of the week. He is awesome! U ROCK DR. ASH!!!

October 31st, 2015

Dr. Ash is an exceptional surgeon , he removed my gall bladder back in 2006 , he was very patient and kind and made me feel at ease . he explained everything to me and even took time with me before and afterwards to see if I had any questions he told me to call him anytime if I just needed to talk . I so recommend Dr Ash to anyone who has to have a general surgeon . he is number 1 in my book of Surgeons . believe me you won't regret seeing him .

December 20th, 2013

Nice Guy - No Complaints

Dr. Ash was referred to us by our previous general surgeon. He has been excellent to work with, listens, makes you comfortable, and gets the job done. The staff is efficient and professional. I recommend him to anyone needing a general surgeon.

May 9th, 2012

Saint

Words alone cannot sum up my appreciation, gratitude and heartfelt thanks that my son family and I have for Dr Chris. His compassion and down to earth manner was appreciated and in this day and age is hard to find. He saved my wife, and for that I will always be indebted to this man and always hold him in highest regard.

September 18th, 2017