A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Avendano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Avendano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avendano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Avendano, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Avendano graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Avendano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher E Avendano MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Avendano practice?
- Dr. Christopher Avendano has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Avendano practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Critical Care Practitioners and Sandusky Pulmonologists.