A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Caldwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Caldwell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Caldwell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caldwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Caldwell practice?
Dr. Christopher Caldwell practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.