A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Chisholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Chisholm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Chisholm MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Chisholm practice?
- Dr. Christopher Chisholm has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Chisholm practices Emergency Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Emergency Physicians.