Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Cooper
Dr. Christopher Cooper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Cooper has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Nalini Rajagopal
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi4
Dr. Stuart Goldfarb
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Christopher Seet
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi6