A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Brian Cooper MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cooper practices Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.