A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Cooper practice?
Dr. Christopher Cooper practices Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.