A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Brian Green MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Green practice?
- Dr. Christopher Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Green practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.