A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haas, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Haas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Western Maryland Health System Braddock Hospital Corp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Haas DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Haas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Haas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cumberland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Cumberland Internists and Cumberland Cardiologists.