A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haas, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Haas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Western Maryland Health System Braddock Hospital Corp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Haas DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Haas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Haas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cumberland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Cumberland Internists and Cumberland Cardiologists.