A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kelly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bruce Kelly MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Kelly practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tecumseh, MI.
See Monroe Otolaryngologists and Monroe Plastic Surgeons.