Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

RUN!!! show details RUN!!!
by Glenda on Jun 15th, 2015

this man ruined my breast and my arms.He then filed bankruptcy and moved his practice to Fort Lauderdale Fla.

Bad Lipo! show details Bad Lipo!
Dec 29th, 2014

I wish I would have done better research as had I I wouldn't be living with a scar across my lower stomach and what I believe my stomach to look worse prior to surgery. I don't know if its just Dr. Kelly or liposuction/tummy tuck overall, but its not worth it at all! I do believe that lipo/tummy tucks are not Dr. Kelly's specialty, and he's a hurry up get the next one in kind of doctor instead of taking his time . Too much money and a year later I definitely regret it!

by Lisa margitan on May 2nd, 2014

Dr Kelly and his staff are so professional and polite. They all made me feel comfortable and at ease during consult and surgery day! I would highly recommend dr Kelly anytime. I will definitely use him again if I decide to have any other procedures! World class care!

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
by Claudia M. on Nov 13th, 2013

Dr. Kelly is an outstanding board-certified plastic surgeon with a great office staff. Procedures are performed in a professional procedure suite right in his office. I am in my early 50s, and he performed the following procedures on me: Abdominoplasty, C02 laser facial resurfacing, and botox injections. Technically, Dr. Kelly is very proficient. I had no complications whatsoever from any of the procedures, I knew what to expect and was well prepared, and the cosmetic outcome was outstanding. My husband says the facial resurfacing took ten years aging from my face, and the tummy tuck took 30 years aging from my body! He has a great aesthetician who does an intense facial. The office staff are friendly, will work out cost estimates to meet your needs, and can help recommend outside financing for procedures. Really a great experience, especially close to home.