Dr. Christopher Kelly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
Super Happy with My Breast Lift
Dr. Kelly is wonderful. I am so very pleased with my breast lift and reduction after having children. My self esteem is so much higher now. Dr. Kelly's office made sure I did all the right steps pre and post op. Pain was hard to get over but well worth it.

December 29th, 2014
Bad Lipo!
I wish I would have done better research as had I I wouldn't be living with a scar across my lower stomach and what I believe my stomach to look worse prior to surgery. I don't know if its just Dr. Kelly or liposuction/tummy tuck overall, but its not worth it at all! I do believe that lipo/tummy tucks are not Dr. Kelly's specialty, and he's a hurry up get the next one in kind of doctor instead of taking his time . Too much money and a year later I definitely regret it!

May 2nd, 2014
Dr Kelly and his staff are so professional and polite. They all made me feel comfortable and at ease during consult and surgery day! I would highly recommend dr Kelly anytime. I will definitely use him again if I decide to have any other procedures! World class care!

November 13th, 2013
Outstanding!
Dr. Kelly is an outstanding board-certified plastic surgeon with a great office staff. Procedures are performed in a professional procedure suite right in his office. I am in my early 50s, and he performed the following procedures on me: Abdominoplasty, C02 laser facial resurfacing, and botox injections. Technically, Dr. Kelly is very proficient. I had no complications whatsoever from any of the procedures, I knew what to expect and was well prepared, and the cosmetic outcome was outstanding. My husband says the facial resurfacing took ten years aging from my face, and the tummy tuck took 30 years aging from my body! He has a great aesthetician who does an intense facial. The office staff are friendly, will work out cost estimates to meet your needs, and can help recommend outside financing for procedures. Really a great experience, especially close to home.