A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lynch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital of St Raphael
- Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Lynch practice?
Dr. Christopher Lynch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Branford Surgeons and Branford Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Lynch, Dr. Kip Lynch, Dr. Kris Lynch, Dr. Kristopher Lynch