A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lynch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lynch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Lynch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lynch has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lynch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and Branford, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.