A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lynch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Lynch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lynch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lynch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Branford Surgeons.