A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Michael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Michael, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Michael has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Michael MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Michael practice?
- Dr. Christopher Michael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Michael practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.