A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bryan Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Miller practices Family Medicine near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Family Physicians.