Dr. Christopher Morgan MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 5th, 2014
New Patient
When I called for my first appointment I called several times and kept getting a voice mail. I left a message and after a week of not hearing back from anyone I called several more times before I got an actual person. From there It took me 8 weeks to schedule my first appointment. On the day of my appointment Dr. Morgan wasn't available that day and I saw another Doctor. I waited 1 hour and 15 minutes in the waiting room and then when i did see the doctor I felt rushed and the total time in the office was 2 1/2 hours. I have had chronic pain for over 10 years and was given a new medication and asked to come back in 2 weeks for a follow up. My 2 week appointment was scheduled 6 weeks out. At the time of my follow up appointment I waited 45 minutes to see the doctor and in our discussion I explained to him I was having side effects to the medication and couldn't take it anymore and I also explained to him what has worked for me in the past but not for the time period needed and may need it to change the dosage I felt like he didn't listen to me and gave me another medication to try. I was asked to schedule a follow up appointment for 4 weeks and was scheduled 6 weeks out. So if i have any issues with this medication I have to wait 6 weeks to discuss with the doctor face to face. When your are in constant pain this is a very long time to wait.