A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Christopher O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Miami Internists, Miami Gastroenterologists, and Miami Hepatologists.