A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Blackburn O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Christopher O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Gastroenterologists, and Miami Hepatologists.