A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Peterson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Peterson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Britt Peterson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Peterson practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.