A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Peterson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Peterson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Britt Peterson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Peterson practices Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.