Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
THE BEST DOC INTOWN show details THE BEST DOC INTOWN
by MIKE NESBITT on May 21st, 2013

JUST WANTED TO SAY DR. CHRISTOPHER STEPHENSON IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND I KNEW I WAS IN GOOD HANDS.

Basal Cell Skin Cancer on Eye Lid show details Basal Cell Skin Cancer on Eye Lid
Feb 1st, 2012

I had BCC on my lower right eyelid about 10 years ago that required 2 surgeries - the second being extensive with full eyelid reconstruction and grafting. It is now 10 years later and all is good. The eye looks as normal as possible given the extent of the surgery involved, and I can't say enough great things about Dr. Stephenson. He is professional, a gentleman, does excellent work, and truly cares. I highly recommend him for any medical or other eye surgery.

Wonderfully skilled dr. show details Wonderfully skilled dr.
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr Stephenson has been my son's doctor since birth, has performed 2 surgeries, with amazing results.

Apr 20th, 2011

An excellent MD and very friendly and approachable, and provide all the answer and help to patients.

look to them for your eye care! show details look to them for your eye care!
by lynnmillerw on Nov 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

i just had my heavy eyelids done by dr. stephenson and it was a great experience. everyone in the office, including the dr himself, could not be more caring and nice. i wish he was a dr. for all my medical needs. but i highly recommend him for any eye related issues. they are great at checking to see if your insurance covers the costs. i recommend them highly.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com