A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Babbitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Babbitt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Babbitt practice?
Dr. Christopher Babbitt practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners.