A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Babbitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Babbitt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Babbitt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Christopher Babbitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Babbitt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners.