Dr. Christopher Bailey Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bailey?

Dr Bailey's Incompetent Billing Dept

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Dr. Christopher Bailey has the most incompetent billing office I've ever encountered! Despite me handing my current insurance card to ER staff, and every other ER Dr/Pathology etc Billing Departments running my ER bill through my current insurance; Dr. Bailey's office ran my bill through insurance I had TWO insurances ago! Thus far, I have received SIX 'contact numbers' from MMHS, my former insur, & web searches, all with no success at reaching his billing department to let them know if they want their money, they need to bill through my current insurance. The amount of my personal time that I have spent trying to fix Dr. Bailey's Billing Dept's error is absurd and unacceptable.

Total professional

Posted on December 26th, 2010

I've seen numerous radiologists. He's the best.

Metastatic Melanoma