A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bajzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bajzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajzer
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajzer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bajzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Bajzer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Bajzer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bajzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Bajzer practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.