A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Balint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Balint, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Balint graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balint has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balint accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Balint practice?
Dr. Christopher Balint practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN and Mishawaka, IN.
See South Bend Orthopedic Surgeons.