A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Balint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Balint, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balint
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balint Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Balint graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balint has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Balint DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Balint practice?
- Dr. Christopher Balint has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Balint practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN and Elkhart, IN.
See South Bend Surgeons and South Bend Orthopedic Surgeons.