A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Balint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Balint, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balint
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balint Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Balint graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balint has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Balint DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Balint practice?
- Dr. Christopher Balint has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Balint practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Surgeons and South Bend Sports Medicine Doctors.